I meant to post this yesterday, but I forgot to add that to the list, so it didn’t get done.
14. Warm up yesterday’s soup and eat with the remains of the sourdough bread from Lidl
15. Ruminate on the question of why a budget supermarket has the best bakery
17. Look at list of jobs.
18. Look again. Are you sure it doesn’t mention Freecell?
19. Look again. Nineteen points in and only two of them are actually on the list.
20. Magazine article. It’s nearly done. An hour later it was still nearly done. Ditto for thirty minutes after that.
21. Let the article mature and go back to it tomorrow.
22. Alarm rings. Is it that time already? Time to pick Julia up.
23. Lose the plot and watch TV.
My performance was patchy in some areas but I think I really nailed Number 23. I’m going to try another list next week and see if I have similar success.
Freecell is dangerously addictive. You can probably get specialist help for that these days.
It’s tempting to have it removed by a specialist, but then I’d probably turn to Bubble Shooter…
I wasted a lot of time on simple games a few years ago and have tried to keep off them since then.
This is my new paln. 🙂
FreeCell….I haven’t played that in awhile….you mean the game right?
Yes, the time-wasting game… 🙂
I lay a time wasting decorating game. At least you’re uses brain cells
Please confirm that you know what was on TV
To be honest, it’s two days ago and I haven’t a clue. I think the worst ever episode of taskmaster was one of the things. My memory is not all it was…
Just as long as you kept awake 🙂
Number 15 is interesting. In our case here, it has the best cheese. 🙂
Strange, isn’t it? They can still do quality on a budget.